Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Back!


I took an unplanned blog break for the entire month of May.  I don't know why, but I sort of lost my inspiration to blog, which is strange because I really love sharing my projects here and I love reading blogs and planning on ways to make mine better.  But, June is here, it's a new month and time to start fresh!

I've been sewing (as you can see from the sneak peek pic above) and thrifting, so I have lots to share :)  And, I have lots of projects planned.  I finally bought the sheets I need to begin working on my Dream On quilt and I have a great border print for a skirt that I'm going to cut this weekend - so look for some progress posts as well as some catch up posts! 

1 comment:

Eugenia said...

Welcome back - I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been working on!